Wednesday May 30th 2012
|Where||Wilmer Hale - 950 Page Mill Road - Palo Alto, CA|
|Time||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Cost||$20 members, $35 non-members, $50 at the door.|
|Event Page Link||Event Page|
||The connected vehicle is resulting in an innovation and investment frenzy across the automotive, consumer electronics and technology industries. This leads to new products, value propositions and business models.|
For consumers the connected vehicle is becoming the ultimate mobile device, and as such, an extension of their digital lifestyles that interconnects with applications, services, users, businesses, etc. How will the connected vehicle evolution unfold and what must established and new companies do to maximize their business opportunities?
- How are companies leveraging the connected vehicle opportunity?
- What role do apps and services play?
- Who will lead and who will follow in this evolving value-chain?
- What are the challenges the connected vehicle will face and how can they be addressed?
- What will the future bring?
- Kal Mos, Engineering Director, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, Inc
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Infotainment & Telematics, Kia Motors America
- Dirk Rossberg, Head of BMW Group Technology Office USA
- Danny Shapiro, Director of Marketing, Automotive Solutions, NVIDIA
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President & Distinguished Analyst, Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Mobility at Gartner Inc.
6:00 - 7:00 pm Registration and Networking Reception
7:00 - 8:30 pm Program
8:30 - 9:00 pm Networking
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Send to Outlook: www.fullcalendar.com/vc.cfm?i=692125
GABA (German American Business Association)
GABA, the German American Business Association, is a member-driven non-profit organization that fosters transatlantic knowledge-sharing and networking among US-based and German business and tech communities. We host regular high-level networking events and Panel discussions on topics of US and international interest, focusing on critical business, technical and leadership issues.